Let’s get started with office.com/setup or www.office.com/setup.
Setup and Install Office with office.com/setup
There are billions of users around the globe of Microsoft Office. No other productivity application is more globally popular than Microsoft Office. The reason is its unparalleled utility in office-related tasks. Creating highly professional-looking documents and data sheets to high-quality presentations makes your routine tasks exceptionally easy and substantially saves your valuable time. Microsoft office is a group of applications you can find on almost every computer all over the world. If you don’t have one installed on your system, you should probably waste even a moment to set up this beneficial tool.
We will guide you step by step on how to set up the Microsoft Office suite on your system. But, first things first. Microsoft account is a prerequisite to use any of the Microsoft applications. You need a Microsoft account for Office set up. If you have one, it’s fine. If you don’t have one, follow the following steps.
Create an account on office.com/setup
- Go to www.office.com/setup or office.com/setup on your Internet Browser.
- Click “Create a new account.”
- Now, click “Create one!” next to the “No account?” text.
- In the next tab, provide your working email address or click on “Use a phone number instead” to use a phone number. Click Next.
- Now create a password. Use a strong password to secure your Account. Click Next.
- Enter your First and Last name, Click Next again.
- Select your Country and Birthdate.
- Enter the code that you have received in your email to verify your account. Click Next.
- Now, you have your Microsoft account ready.
Download Office Setup with www.office.com/setup
- Go to office.com/setup webpage in your browser.
Open your internet browser and enter the URL www.office.com/setup or office.com/setup, hit enter. You will be on the office setup webpage. You can also search it in your browser search bar.
- Click Sign In, Log in to your Account.
Click on “Sign in” and log in to your existing or newly created Microsoft account. But you need to use the same account you used to purchase the Microsoft Office package.
- Enter Product Key.
Enter the alphanumeric product key consisting of 25 characters to activate your MS Office subscription.
- Select your Office subscription.
Select the applications you want to have on your device.
- Click Install Office.
After selecting the desired application, click the “Install Office” button.
- Save Office Setup file.
Depending on your Browser, Click Save and run the installation file. Wait for the completion of downloading.
Install Office with office.com/setup
Once your MS Office is downloaded, now you have to install it on your device. Follow the steps given below for the easiest Microsoft Office setup.
- Double click on the downloaded Microsoft Office setup icon.
- Read the user agreement thoroughly and “Agree” to it.
- Click “yes” when asked, “Do you want to make changes to your hard drive?”
- Microsoft Office is ready to use as soon as the installation process concludes in a while.
You need to activate your MS Office to use all of its premium features. Follow the steps listed below for easy activation of your MS Office.
- Open your Office app by double-clicking on the MS Office app icon.
- The application will automatically ask for an activation key.
- Enter the key correctly and follow any further instructions to conclude the activation process.
Is your Device Office Compatible?
Microsoft Office is compatible with almost all the devices that are present in the market today. Though there might be runtime errors on some older devices, alternate versions will run on your older device.
Troubleshooting Office errors?
You can easily troubleshoot Office errors by searching the Office Error code, commonly in 0X0000 Format at support.office.com. This will show all the possible solutions for Office errors and ways to guide you through Office error removal and how to eliminate it.
What is office.com/setup?
office.com/setup is the Official webpage for Microsoft Office Setup and Installation. You can simply Sign In or Create a New Account here and enter your product key to add your Office Product Key to your Microsoft Office Account.
If you have purchased an Office product from a local store, You will have your Product key in or on the product retail package. If you have purchased Office online, your product key will be in the email associated with your Office account. In some cases where your product is linked to your email. You won’t need a product key.
Yes, If you use your Office 2013 Product key, your Office Account will have an Office 2013 Product added in the product list for you to download.
If you do not have a Product key and the Office you have purchased is linked to your Email account, you can install Office by directly logging into office.com/myaccount.
You can install Office 365 directly from www.microsoft365.com/setup and all the other steps are same for Microsoft 365.