Get Started with Office Setup and Installation
office.com/setup is easy
office.com/setup is one of the easiest ways to setup and install office on any of your devices.
Redeem key with office.com/setup
You can also redeem your product key, which is in XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX format, to get started with office.
office setup on any device
It is not even an issue to setup and installs office on any of your devices, just visit www.office.com/setup and Get Started.
The best interface and easy to use factor makes Microsoft offices website to install and setup really fast and convenient to use. office.com/setup is the first website you visit soon after you have purchased Office.
Setting up Office on your device has never been this easy, as now you only need to have Microsoft Office product key and simply visit www.office.com/setup and sign in to your Office to get started with Office.
What is in Microsoft Office?
Office is one of the most complete suite for productivity and applications included in Office like Word, Powerpoint, and Excel are the basics in every work environment to start with.
How to Uninstall Office:
Un-installing Office is really easy and can be removed without any effort. You can do so by following steps:
- Go to the start menu and in the search bar type Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel,
- A window with multiple items will appear.
- Under the “Programs” menu click on “Uninstall a Program”.
- A list of programs installed on your device will appear. Find Office and on the top item bar click “Un-install”.
- Follow the Un-installation window wizard. And your software will be removed from your device.
How to Buy Office:
- Go to www.office.com.
- You will find all the important links on this website, choose your purpose for the use of the software.
- Choose from “For Home” “For Business” “For Enterprise” or “For Education”.
- You will be redirected to Office Plans and Pricing.
- Choose your plan according to your need and click buy.
- Sign in to your Microsoft Account or Create a new Account.
- Enter payment details and checkout.
- You are done buying office, Now you can follow our DIY guide on how to install Office on your device.
office.com/setup with your Microsoft Account
www.office.com/setup is one of the most used websites in the office environment as you will need to sign in to your Microsoft Account through www.office.com/setup to get started with Office installation on your device.
- Start by visiting office.com/setup for office setup.
Go to office.com/setup or www.office.com/setup website for office setup. Use any browser and enter www.office.com/setup in your url bar and press enter to visit the website. This website is specifically designed and developed for Office setup and installation.
- Sign In to Microsoft Account or Create a new one.
Now, you need to Sign In to Microsoft Account that you use for any Microsoft Service. You do not need a separate account to install office. Or if you do not Use Microsoft and have no account with Microsoft, you can simply click Create a new Account, you can create a new account with your Mobile phone number or your existing email or even create a new email with Microsoft.
- Use your Product Key and Select your Region and Language.
Once you have signed in to your Microsoft Account, You will need to find your 25 digit alphanumeric product key, The product key is in XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX format and can be found on the back side of your product card or in the email id that you have used to purchase your Office with. This product key is a combination of numbers and letters. You will also need to select your region and your language.
- Now, Select your Subscription and Click Install.
Once you have entered your product key and selected your Region and language, you will now need to select your Subscription and click install. Once you click install, download will start, click save and run.
- Save and Run the office setup file.
Now Save and Run your product file, once the download is complete, the office setup file will automatically run and the office installation will pop up. You will need to allow the installation to run and give permission to the software to make changes to your disk.
- Follow the Installation Wizard.
Once the installation starts, follow the wizard and click next with every step. Once all the required steps are completed, you can now see a progress bar downloading office on your device. Wait till the progress completes.
- You’re All Done, Run Office Apps.
Now that you are all done with the progress, you will get a message. “You’re All Done.”, this is a confirmation message that your office is installed on your device. You can now run any Office application to get started with amazing Office features.